Job Description and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with our customers.
- Maintain strong knowledge base of all vehicle makes and models.
- Follow up on all sales leads from a variety of sources (phone, walk-ins, referrals, TV commercials, newspaper ads, etc.) and cultivate creative ways to bring customers in on your own.
- Work with Car Sales Managers to ensure individual and department sales goals are met.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Introduces Customers to Service Department and Personnel and emphasizes commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Follow Through, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, and a Positive Can-do Attitude.
Send your resume to CBennett@libertytoyota.com.